In order to strengthen cohesion among uBuddies graduates and uBuddies trainees, the Wellness and Counselling Centre of the Office of Student Affairs established the Senior uBuddies Programme in January 2015. Through a series of advanced trainings and various practicum opportunities which aim at enhancing personal growth as well as helping and leadership skills, Senior uBuddies are well equipped and empowered to play a major role in building a strong peer support network and a caring campus.
- Full-time students of CUHK;
- Graduates of CU Peer Counselling Network;
- Non-final year students who would be in CUHK in 2024 are preferred; and
- Mentoring of uBuddies trainees, offering peer support and facilitating group cohesiveness
- Assisting in organizing uBuddies orientation/ gatherings
After completed all trainings and service projects, Senior uBuddies will attain
Senior uBuddies and Junior uBuddies 2022