Our health relates to our lifestyle and daily habits. You are reminded of the importance of maintaining the following health-promoting habits:
- Have breakfast, lunch and dinner regularly and avoid snacking before bedtime
- Reduce the consumption of greasy or fried foods
- Ask for much more vegetables, less meat, oil and sauce when buying
- Drink sufficient water, especially in dry weather or after heavy perspiration
- Eat an adequate amount of fruits everyday
- Develop good sleeping habits, with regular wake-up and bed-time
- Arrange for a comfortable and quiet sleeping environment
- Get sufficient sleep (7–9 hours )
- Reduce stimulating activities before bedtime such as playing video games, surfing the internet, thinking about important projects, etc.
- Follow as realistic and well-planned work schedule so as to avoid rushing to meet deadlines by losing sleep.
- Exercises regularly and appropriately time for
- Exercise at least four times per week, each no less than 30 minutes
- Special leisure time by working out or playing sports with friends or classmates
- Walk as much as possible when travelling within or outside campus
- Engage in outdoor activities as much as possible for the fresh air and physical work out