1. I am a newly admitted student with special educational needs. Who should I contact to apply for accommodations?

You can contact the SEN Service of the Office of Student Affairs for registration and application of services (phone: 3943 5441, e-mail: sens@cuhk.edu.hk). You are strongly encouraged to register with our service as early as possible to ensure timely arrangements of your learning accommodations.


2. What documents do I need to prepare for applying accommodation?

Please refer to the section SEN Service Registration for more information.  


3. I am a student with physical disability and would like to apply for exemption of P.E. classes. How can I apply for that?

Students who may not be suitable to attend regular P.E. classes due to SEN or other health conditions may take a special programme catering to their needs. Medical documentation is necessary. For students with SEN, please contact the SEN Service Manager (phone: 3943 5441, e-mail: sens@cuhk.edu.hk) for details and application. For students with other medical reasons or health problems, please contact the Physical Education Unit for the application procedure. 


4. I have a temporary injury and need rehabilitation bus service. How can I apply for it?

You would need to approach the University Medical Service Office (UMSO) for application. Please make an appointment with UMSO and prepare relevant medical documents about your injuries if you have attended treatment outside UMSO. The physicians of UMSO will decide if you are eligible for rehabilitation bus service. Please note that there are regulations for using service, and the service is subject to availability. For details, please refer to On-campus Rehabilitation Bus Service (Rehabus)