Students who have never been diagnosed/ assessed with SEN but have recognized some suspected features of SEN and learning difficulties may reach out to SEN Service to schedule an appointment to meet with our SEN Service Manager, who will assess preliminarily and may refer students to take relevant assessment by external professionals if necessary.


Alternatively, students may also consider visiting the University Medical Service Office (UMSO) to see the general practitioner and psychiatrist for assessment. Students who have been assessed and/or diagnosed a certain type of SEN will be eligible to register with SEN Service, and our SEN Service Manager will discuss further about the possible lecture and/or examination accommodations with the students concerned.