Materialistic fulfillment can bring us instant pleasure without a doubt; however, it fails to bring us long lasting joy and satisfaction. Spiritual fulfillment is beyond materialistic fulfillment and it is more about nourishing your soul.
Here are some daily tips for attaining spiritual fulfillment.
- Free yourself from worries and tasks for 10 minutes a day by engaging in relaxation exercises e.g. practising deep breathing, listening to relaxing music, walking mindfully and appreciating the beauty of nature.
- Spend quiet time with yourself for 5-10 minutes at the end of the day reflecting.
- Read inspiring books for 30 minutes a day and nourish your soul.
- Be open in meeting friends of different views and religions.
- Seek and appreciate meaningful things in life.
- Explore your life goals, set realistic plan and work towards it.
- Learn from your past regret and let it go. Be courageous in taking new steps with your learning.
- Be open in sharing your life experience and ideas with your loved ones.
- Have your own role models or mentors in life. Keep in touch with them and learn from them.
- Appreciate and recognize your efforts and character strengths.